Monday, May 13, 2019

Questions in/about/of life

There are many things haunting my mind now a days. Global warming, zero water day, death etc... These have been scaring me a lot as future does not look rosy to me. I have wondered how people seem to be at peace even though there are plenty of scary predictions by scientists about the future of Humans. I have literally lost sleep over these things.

Here are a few questions I have been pondering over. Do write to me if you have answers to them. My parents are grappling with it as much as I am but are doing a decent job of hiding it ;)


Question 1
What is the world going to look like in 40-45 yrs? Is global warming going to destroy the world?

Question 2
Which is the right religion to follow?

Question 3
Does God exist? How do you know? What makes you believe He/She exists?

Question 4
How do I feel God so that I truly believe Him/Her?

Question 5
Why did God create this confusion with so many religions? Why did He/She not give us only one religion to follow?

Question 6
What is the purpose of life if everyone is going to die one day?

Having heard news of death in the recent past and now that I understand this as a reality, it scares me :( How lonely will it be when my parents are no more - this scares me to no end!

My parents are hoping I will mature over time to find answers by reading/introspecting and dealing with ambiguity until then.


No comments: