Thursday, May 9, 2019

Confidence is everything

Life has been teaching me many lessons. I am a good learner when I figure out things by myself. No amount of advice from others works for me. I have discovered the value of confidence and have also figured cheeky ways to get out off sticky situations. I try my best to pass my wisdom to the young ones :) Yes, to my younger unwilling sister who insists on making her own mistakes:(

But I keep doling gyaan :) as I am thrilled with my enlightenment.

M (tense, just before leaving for school) - ammA, nAn nagam cut panna marandhuten. nyAbagapaduta sonnen!
M - Inniki PT irukku and teacher check pannuvA. Romba strict teacher
P -  kai kAmi
P (After seeing) - Ok dhaan.
M - ila. onakku theiryAdhu yen teacher patthi
P - Ennakkum andha PT teacher irundhurukkA. Enakku theriyum ok?
M is almost in the verge of tears while ammA is rushing to bring the nail cutter
P - time ila M. nAn sollaradha kelu.
P - Teacher ketkarache kai-a kAmi. Confident-a kAmi
M - ??
P - Straight-a kAmi negam cut panninA madhiri
P - Teacher oda kaN-a straight-a paru.. Confident-a kamichA teacher kku doubt varAdhu
P - nee thalaiya kuninju pArthA teacher kku doubt vandhu onnoda kaiyya check pannuvA
M was doubtful but decided to roll with it as it was already late

Curious as to what happened to M ?
She did escape with my tactics :)

No comments: