Thursday, June 1, 2017

and I think some more...

I was watching the video of Joe Biden receiving the medal of freedom for his service and listened to the citation that we read before it was conferred on him. I just started thinking aloud.

pAdukA - ivalavu years service pannirkAlA.. wow...
ammA - AmAm pAdukA.. adhaan dedication
pAdukA - I am sure avar kalyANam pannikalai
ammA - ennA?
pAdukA - single ammA.. illana how can he achieve so much
ammA - !!???! (where did this come from?)

Ok... here is what I think... For someone to be an achiever or be dedicated to something, that person has to be single. It is hard to be married and achieve with thorough dedication for a long duration. ammA told me that Joe Biden is married and gave many other examples of achievers who are married. I am digesting all of these information but I wonder if the achievers would have achieved much more or much earlier if they were not not married .... Hmmmm.....??

and I keep learning and thinking.....

No comments: